PRODUCTIVITY NOT WHAT IT COULD BE?
Profits are down and business could be better?
Relationships are hindering performance and output is not great?
It’s just not how you want your business to be…?
Click here for our Stress A and E Summary and find out
how it can help you
Click here for information about our Time Rich Retreat and how this will help you enjoy work and downtime more
NOT THE AMAZING, CALM PARENT YOU'D
HOPED YOU'D BE?
* It’s tougher than you thought it would be?
* Everyone else seems to be doing so much better than you?
* You’re racked with guilt because you’re not there enough for your child?
Click here for Sam’s FREE parenting guide to help you realise your parenting awesomeness
Click here for a fabulous, essential and much needed treat for all mums
NEED AN INSPIRATIONAL SPEAKER!
Want to educate your audience on how to combat stress?
* Need to give them tips on how to switch off?
* Would you like your audience to understand the value of coaching in your organisation?
Click here to book a Leadership Transformation Coach to entertain,
educate and inspire your crowd
Not sure what you need but you’re interested in exploring how to overcome stress, improve workplace productivity and harmony, learn to switch off and be present and let go of that mental self harming that’s holding you back?
Click here to book a discovery call with Sam now – for bespoke coaching for individuals and organisations
I’m Sam Munslow, Director of Blue Monkey Coaching Limited.
I spent 20+ years in Education as a teacher and school leader. I left this career in 2016 and set up my own coaching business, helping others see through the stress and misunderstanding that burnt me out.
I made so many mistakes!
- Trying to be the expert.
- Juggling too much at home and at work
- Working too many hours (70 plus in the latter part)
- Not believing I was any good so never being satisfied with what I did
- Getting so stressed that I finally burnt out and had a forced rethink
My mission is to share what I have learned (learn from my mistakes) so that you don’t go down the sorry path of self destruction that I suffered.
With 4 children, a busy household and a growing business, I am able to enjoy my work time without ‘Mum-guilt’ or stories about now succeeding and also switch off to be fully present with my most important people.
You can have this too!